Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lional bloom uk





71fc25c7d8cf0d1be545464403fd202d.jpg
Flowers Beautiful Flowers - 71fc25c7d8cf0d1be545464403fd202d.jpg




Flower

Nice violete flowers

Nice violete flowers


AvisitorbyPerovich.jpg
A Visitor - AvisitorbyPerovich.jpg



beetography

beetography's photo


Pink tulips, Ottawa Tulip Festival

Say I love you with a cute butterfly love card. A tropical butterfly on a small flower. Love from the very bottom of your heart for your loved one!
more free tropical butterfly cards for eMail greetings or to print.
In album Beautiful tropical flowers - Tropical orchids

beetography

beetography's photo

Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers

Crocus - the first flowers of spring 2008

Nice violete flowers

Nice violete flowers


beetography

beetography's photo

The poppy bloomed, but it was so heavy it broke the stem ... I had to prop it up to take photos :(
Utah Organic Weddings Flower Girls Organic Wedding Consultations 888 487 5543

Pansy

Gerti\'s garten

Gerti\'s garten


0101.jpg
flowers - 0101.jpg


CopyofP1000205.jpg
Flowers - CopyofP1000205.jpg



Beautiful white dahlia blossom as free high resolution desktop background 1600x1200px.
In album Beautiful tropical flowers - Tropical orchids
Utah Organic Weddings Flower Girls Organic Wedding Consultations 888 487 5543

atheana

atheana's photo

ab3b.jpg
FLOWERS - ab3b.jpg




The poppy bloomed, but it was so heavy it broke the stem ... I had to prop it up to take photos :(

Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers

Many people have commented that the trade stands at this year's shows have been every bit as good as some of the gardens themselves, and at Tatton I have to agree. Many of the gardens created outside some of the nursery stands were exquisite and beautifully done. trade_stand_display.jpgI was particularly impressed with the display outside Brooklands nursery stand, which featu red a swathe of perennials in a range of pastel colours. It was just the thing to entice visitors into the stand to buy plants (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). I try to resist buying things, but I always like to take home something from the flower shows I work at, and in the end I chose a Dierama. I purchased a large plant from the plant societies marquee, which was accompanied by plenty of useful advice from the grower. Hopefully it will do well in a sunny free-draining spot I have in my new garden. I got at lot of attention as I walked back to our tent with it, I don't think I've had so many admiring glances in a long while. If you're ever at a flower show and want to get attract attention, forget waving a coloured umbrella and choose a large Dierama instead.
Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment